YING TZE BLOG

YING TZE BLOG

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

KURATE GAKUEN : A REAL SCHOOL COSPLAY STUDIO IN FUKUOKA , JAPAN


Before I say anything , first check out this awesome video about " Kurate Gakuen " !





Many Japanese Anime , Manga and Games take place in a school setting. 
Guess what ? Kurate Gakuen is an actual school that is located in Kurate City in Fukuoka. It has closed down since 2015, but now given a new life as a Life-Sized School Cosplay Studio ! They have classrooms , science room , gym , swimming pool ,music room and various other facilities available for photo shoot. ( Aren't you excited ? It's like dream come true for all the cosplayers ! )

I'm super stoked because in about 10 days from now , I'll be able to experience " Kurate Gakuen " in person ! As a cosplayer , I am always looking for new locations for my cosplay photo shoot sessions. Personally , I feel that a suitable location will be able to inspire me to do even better during a cosplay photo shoot. 

NOW THE DILEMMA I HAVE IS WHAT COSTUME SHOULD I BRING ??
I finally have the chance to have a cosplay photo shoot in a real , life-sized Japanese School and I couldn't decide which costume to bring. Sigh. Though I'm way passed the age where I can wear cute school uniforms , but I'm really glad to have this opportunity. 

I will actively update my social media accounts during my Kurate Gakuen Trip so make sure to follow me so you won't miss out on any fun updates !

p/s : I'll be visiting Kurate Gakuen with Punipun and MatchaMei as well. This increases my excitement level to Level 200 !!


IMG_1893 (1)


image5 (1)


IMG_8057


image002


11782445_1443764132616816_177340502105574788_o


For more information about Kurate Gakuen , do check out their website !



With Love,
YingTze